Skip to main content

Liverpool defender Daniel Agger plans to stay despite Barcelona interest

Daniel Agger: Happy to stay at Liverpool despite Barcelona interest
Daniel Agger has revealed he plans to honour his contract at Liverpool despite attracting interest from Barcelona.
Barcelona are thought to have enquired about Agger during the summer transfer window, but their overtures were swiftly rebuffed by the Anfield outfit.
Agger, who has still two and a half years to run on his current deal, insists he has no problem with Liverpool blocking any possible move to Barcelona as he is happy to stay on Merseyside.
"The (Barcelona) move was up to the club," Agger is quoted as saying by Ekstra Bladet.


Daniel Agger
"The club would not sell me. I do not know [if I will play at another club].
"Right now I have two and a half years left on my contract, and I intend to fulfil my contract.
"I'm glad [to be] at Liverpool and playing well. We have a great team, and if I can win something it will be great. Liverpool is a huge club."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUMIA SMS HIZI KUBORESHA PENZI LENU

FAIDA TISA ZA MBEGU ZA MABOGA KATIKA MWILI WA BINADAMU

NINI MAANA YA MAPENZI